you造句

2024年07月08日 06:44:05That's why you're so anti other people smoking.
那就是为什么你如此反对别人吸烟。

If you can't find any decent apples, you can always try growing them yourself...
如果你找不到像样的苹果,你总还可以试着自己种。

You and I are going to have to agree to disagree then.
那你我只能各自保留不同意见了。

'Do you think it's a good idea to socialize with one's patients?' — 'Actually, I do, I think it's a great idea.'
“你认为和自己的病人交朋友的想法好吗?”——“说实在的,我认为很好,这个想法很棒。”

Employers are interested in how you approach problems.
雇主们对你如何处理问题感兴趣。

As you can imagine, I accepted with alacrity.
你可以想象得到,我欣然接受了。

'Why do you want to know that?' he demanded.—'Just curious, that's all.'
“你为什么想知道那件事?”他问道。——“只是好奇,仅此而已。”

I'll see you in the bar later...
一会儿酒吧见。

How big is the abyss between what you think you are and what you actually are?
你对自己的认识和真实的你之间差别到底有多大?

You could never eliminate risk, but preparation and training could attenuate it...
风险不可能完全消除,但可以通过防范和培训来降低。

Did you find anything?...
你找到什么了吗?

Despite what the antis would tell you, hunting is for people from all walks of life.
不管持反对意见的人将告诉你什么,狩猎适合于各个阶层的人。

You'll be able to read in peace...
你就能安心地读书了。

'Assuming you're right,' he said, 'there's not much I can do about it, is there?'...
“就算你是对的,”他说,“这件事也没什么我可以做的,不是吗?”

'After you.' — 'Not at all, Mr Bird, after you.'
“您先请。”——“别客气,伯德先生,您先请。”

My news will astonish you...
我的消息会让你感到十分惊讶的。

These are the bare essentials you'll need to dress your baby during the first few months.
这些是你的宝宝在头几个月里要穿的基本衣物。

You are buying direct, rather than through an agent.
你这是直接购买,而不是通过代理人。

These are cars which show you've arrived and had a good time along the way.
这样的车可以显示你已功成名就,并且一路顺风顺水。

'How are you, mate?' — 'Not bad, mate, how's yourself?'...
“最近怎么样,老兄?”——“还不错,你呢?”

需要加入英语学习交流群的请扫微信
或微信搜索jiemingpan

版权声明:
作者:9144590
链接:https://www.17en.com/sentence/93610
来源:一起学英语网
文章版权归作者所有,本站仅提供上传空间。

THE END
<<上一篇
下一篇>>
文章目录
关闭
目 录