I造句

2024年06月07日 13:06:49I can still only tell Mark and Dave apart by the colour of their shoes!
我仍然只能根据鞋子的颜色来区分马克和戴夫!

I am so pleased to make your acquaintance, Mr Tweed.
很高兴认识您,特威德先生。

I can't abide people who can't make up their minds...
我受不了优柔寡断的人。

As far as I can recall, Patti was a Smith.
我记得帕蒂是姓史密斯的。

Every time I fluffed a line Lenny got me out of trouble with a brilliant ad-lib.
每次我台词出错时,伦尼都通过机智的临场发挥帮我解围。

I am very critical of the adequacy of Britain's race laws...
我对英国种族法律的适当性颇有微词。

Whenever I get into a relationship, I always fall madly in love...
我每次谈恋爱都深陷其中,无法自拔。

I spend a lot on expensive jewelry and clothing...
我花很多钱购买昂贵的首饰和衣服。

I felt I had adjusted to the idea of being a mother very well...
我感到自己已经完全接受了当妈妈的想法。

I looked for Wyman's picture in my high-school annual...
我在中学年刊中寻找怀曼的照片。

Things weren't so bad, after all. I was among friends again...
情况还不是那么糟糕,毕竟我又回到了朋友当中。

I strongly disagree with this amoral approach to politics...
我强烈反对这种对待政治不辨是非的态度。

I don't think they would accept that view...
我认为他们不会接受那种观点。

I advanced him some money, which he would repay on our way home...
我先借给他一些钱,在我们回家的路上他会还给我的。

'I've got a terrible cold.' — 'Have you? Oh dear. Anyway, so you're not going to go away this weekend?'
“我得了重感冒。”——“是吗?哦,天啊。对了,那你这个周末就不走了吧?”

I stared at her in amazement.
我惊愕地瞪眼看着她。

I am also looking forward to getting more acquainted with immigration law.
我也期待能对移民法有更多的了解。

I knew Ben was lying when he answered me...
我知道本回答我时在撒谎。

I tried to adopt a curled-up position to avoid damaging my limbs.
我努力保持蜷曲的姿势以免四肢受伤。

I thought you might know somebody. After all, you're the man with connections.
我以为你可能认识某个重要人物。毕竟你交游甚广。

需要加入英语学习交流群的请扫微信
或微信搜索jiemingpan

版权声明:
作者:9144590
链接:https://www.17en.com/sentence/86424
来源:一起学英语网
文章版权归作者所有,本站仅提供上传空间。

THE END
<<上一篇
下一篇>>
文章目录
关闭
目 录