☆英语诗歌欣赏☆ 你是人间的四月天

《你是人间的四月天》——一句爱的赞颂

I Compare You to Lovely April Days

作者:林徽因 英译:齐文昱

我说你是人间的四月天;

I compare you, my beloved, to lovely April days.

笑音点亮了四面风;轻灵

When your giggling charm enlightens the breezes astray.

在春的光艳中交舞着变。

Rising lightness be your dancing shapes,

tiptoeing the gorgeous spring rays.

你是四月早天里的云烟,

You are my early April cloud;

黄昏吹着风的软,星子在

Eventide softness where winds linger in steps proud.

无意中闪,细雨点洒在花前。

Starry sparkles, a careless note,

Modest raindrops over the blooms in a whisper silently loud.

那轻,那娉婷,你是,鲜妍

Lightness, fairness, and freshness are your floral crest,

百花的冠冕你戴着,你是

Na?ve grandness is the embrace of your chest

天真,庄严,你是夜夜的月圆。

You, every touch of a round moon holding my breath.

雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;新鲜

Yellowish green is your budding blade,

初放芽的绿,你是;柔嫩喜悦

When the wintry snow fades;

水光浮动着你梦期待中白莲。

Tender rejoicing be your dreamy lilies in the rippling parade.

你是一树一树的花开,是燕

Your are trees heavy with flowers merry and gay;

在梁间呢喃,——你是爱,是暖

Like keen swallows, under every roof, you gently chatter away,

是希望,你是人间的四月天!

In thy name of love and warm hopes, you are a lovely April day!

需要加入英语学习交流群的请扫微信
或微信搜索jiemingpan

版权声明:
作者:9144590
链接:https://www.17en.com/meiwen/8016
来源:一起学英语网
文章版权归作者所有,本站仅提供上传空间。

THE END
<<上一篇
下一篇>>
文章目录
关闭
目 录