拜伦著名诗歌合集:To M. S. G.

要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

When I dream that you love me, you’ll surely forgive;

休要迁怒于睡眠;

Extend not your anger to sleep;

你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

For in visions alone your affection can live,—

醒来,我空余泪眼。

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

睡神!快封闭我的神志,

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

让昏倦流布我周身;

Shed o’er me your languor benign;

愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

像仙境一样销魂!

What rapture celestial is mine!

听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

也是死亡的样品;

Mortality’s emblem is given;

天国倘若是这般滋味,

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

愿死神早早降临!

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

我何曾心花怒放;

Nor deem me too happy in this;

梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

只许我凝眸痴望。

Thus doom’d but to gaze upon bliss.

梦中,也许你笑口微开,

Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

莫说我受罚还不够!

Oh! think not my penance deficient!

入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

这苦刑怎生忍受!

To awake will be torture sufficient.

需要加入英语学习交流群的请扫微信
或微信搜索jiemingpan

版权声明:
作者:9144590
链接:https://www.17en.com/meiwen/2461
来源:一起学英语网
文章版权归作者所有,本站仅提供上传空间。

THE END
<<上一篇
下一篇>>
文章目录
关闭
目 录