一首哲理英文小诗:未选择的路(双语)

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

黄色的树林里分出两条路

And sorry I could not travel both

可惜我不能同时去涉足

And be one traveler, long I stood

我在那路口久久伫立

And looked down one as far as I could

我向着一条路极目望去

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

直到它消失在丛林深处

Then took the other, as just as fair,

但我却选择了另外一条路

And having perhaps the better claim,

它荒草萎萎,十分幽寂

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

显得更诱人,更美丽

Though as for that the passing there

虽然在这两条小路上

Had worn them really about the same,

都很少留下旅人的足迹

And both that morning equally lay

虽然那天清晨落叶满地

In leaves no step had trodden black.

两条路都未经脚印污染

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

呵,留下一条路等改日再见

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

但我知道路径延绵无尽头

I doubted if I should ever come back.

恐怕我难以再回返

I shall be telling this with a sigh

也许多少年后在某一个地方

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

我将轻声叹息把往事回顾

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -

一片森林里分出两条路

I look the one less traveled by,

而我却选择了人迹更少的一条

And that has made all the difference.

从此决定了我一生的道路

需要加入英语学习交流群的请扫微信
或微信搜索jiemingpan

版权声明:
作者:9144590
链接:https://www.17en.com/meiwen/1263
来源:一起学英语网
文章版权归作者所有,本站仅提供上传空间。

THE END
<<上一篇
下一篇>>
文章目录
关闭
目 录