双语诗歌欣赏:追逐梦想
人生如戏仿如梦,繁华转头尽成空。风雨飘摇里,几度阴晴圆缺;轻叹流年弹指一笑间,一切却又都恍若昨日。曾经的梦想,总在走走停停的日子里渐行渐远渐无言;只留下一段曾经的回忆,荡漾在心的最深处,在炎热的季节里温暖 渐冷的岁月。
Following a dream
追逐梦想
When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman.
当我还年轻的时候,我曾梦想要成为一名消防队员。
I thought wow, wouldn’t it be great to ride around,
我想哇,到处跑会很好,
and help people put out fires.
还可以帮助人们扑灭大火。
As I got older, I want to be like my father.
而随着我逐渐长大,我想成为像我父亲那样。
He taught in a university, and I always look up him.
他在大学里教书,我总是非常尊敬他。
So that’s what I became a teacher.
那就是我成了一名教师的原因。
My father and I have different styles, as do all teachers.
尽管都是教师,但我的父亲和我风格迥异。
And we’re both teachers and I’m happy.
我们都是教师,我很高兴。
In many ways, I feel that I’m living my dream, I am luck.
在许多方面,我觉得自己梦想成真,我感到很幸运。
Sometimes the dreams we’ve when we’re younger,
有时候当我们年轻的时候会拥有梦想,
well, life may push it in another direction.
嗯,人生有可能会朝着另一个方向发展。
And at last we actively pursue our dreams we have to adjust.
最后,我们积极追求我们的梦想,我们必须调整。
After all, your dream won’t often pursue you,
毕竟,你的梦想不会经常追求你,
you have to cherish your dream and make it come true.
你要珍惜你的梦想,让美梦成真。
Perhaps compromising a little is good, perhaps it matters to try different things.
也许妥协一点会很好,或许是该尝试些不同的东西。
We have to go through that positive limitations.
我们必须通过这个积极的局限性。
For example, I tried to be a salesman, and I tried to be an invent manager.
例如,我试图成为一名推销员,我试图成为一位发明经理。
Finally I found the place I can grow is help others.
终于我发现自己能成长的地方是帮助别人。
Everyone has a dream, the question is can you make yours reality!
每个人都有一个梦想,问题是你是否能使你自己的成为现实!
需要加入英语学习交流群的请扫微信
或微信搜索jiemingpan
版权声明:
作者:9144590
链接:https://www.17en.com/meiwen/11072
来源:一起学英语网
文章版权归作者所有,本站仅提供上传空间。