易烊千玺读《小王子》又暖又苏颜值声音双重暴击
World Book Day is a yearly event on April 23, organized by UNESCO to promote reading, publishing and copyright.
世界图书日是4月23日由联合国教科文组织主办的一年一度的活动,目的是推广阅读、出版和版权。
It is on this date in 1616 that Cervantes, Shakespeare and Inca Garcilaso de la Vega all died. It is also the date of the birth or death of many other prominent authors, such as Maurice Druon, Haldor K.Laxness, Vladimir Nabokov, Josep Pla and Manuel Mejía Vallejo.
塞万提斯、莎士比亚和印加的加尔西拉索.德.拉.维加都在公元1616年的这一天逝世。4月23日也是很多著名作家的生日或忌日,比如莫里斯.德律恩、哈多尔.拉克斯内斯、弗拉基米尔.纳博科夫、约瑟.普拉以及曼努埃尔.梅希亚.巴列霍。
This year marked the 23rd World Book Day. For this year’s celebrations, Chinese singer and actor Yi Yangqianxi read an excerpt of his favorite book, The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, to promote reading.
今年是第二十三个世界图书日。在今年的庆祝活动中,为倡导大家阅读,中国歌手兼演员易烊千玺阅读了他最喜欢的一本书“小王子”的摘录,该书由安托万.德圣.埃克苏里著。
I can see her.
我可以看到她
She was not a common rose.
她不是一朵寻常玫瑰
She was the only one of her kind in the whole universe.
全宇宙只有她这一朵玫瑰
I remember her.
我记得她
I remember all of it.
所有一切我都记得
She’s not gone.
她没有消失
She is still here.
她还在这里
It is only with a heart that one I can see rightly.
只有用心去看 才能看得真切
Is she you?
这个人是你么?
需要加入英语学习交流群的请扫微信
或微信搜索jiemingpan
版权声明:
作者:9144590
链接:https://www.17en.com/meiwen/10776
来源:一起学英语网
文章版权归作者所有,本站仅提供上传空间。