美文欣赏:风中之烛Candle in the Wind
Would you smile, if I asked you to smile?
如果我叫你笑,你愿意吗?
Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?
如果我邀请你跳舞,你愿意吗?
Would you come, if I asked you to come?
如果我叫你来,你愿意吗?
And would you save my soul, this moment?
这一刻你愿意拯救我的灵魂吗?
Of course, you will, cause you love me.
当然,你会愿意,因为你爱我。
I will not forget you, because you love me.
我不会忘记你,因为你爱我。
I will not leave you, because you had saved me.
我不会离开你,因为你拯救了我。
I will not laugh at you, because you are my candle.
我不会嘲笑你,因为你是我的烛光。
Of cause, I will not, cause I love you.
我当然不会,因为我爱你。
The pure, the bright, the beautiful is you.
你是纯洁,光明,美丽的。
You dream of love and warmth.
你的梦是充满着爱和温暖的。
The spirit is yearning cry.
灵魂在深切的呼喊着。
To struggle for the better hope
为更美好的希望而挣扎。
These things can never die.
这些东西永远都不会消逝。
Let love pass for every hand
让爱穿过每一个人的手心吧
You are my sunshine and you are my everything.
你是我的阳光,你是我的一切。
需要加入英语学习交流群的请扫微信
或微信搜索jiemingpan
版权声明:
作者:9144590
链接:https://www.17en.com/meiwen/1704
来源:一起学英语网
文章版权归作者所有,本站仅提供上传空间。